Terms and Conditions of Sale
- About us
- This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Infinite Aesthetics Limited (“Infinite Aesthetics“, “we”, “our”, and “us”).
- We are a company registered in Auckland, New Zealand number 6765593. Our registered office is at 5/2 Averill Street, Papakura 2110, Auckland, New Zealand
- Use of this Site
- This Site is provided for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- Our online service for orders of Infinite Aesthetics clothing placed via this Site is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale. By placing an order with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not place an order.
- We seek to make this Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us.
- Infinite Aesthetics reserves the right to suspend access to, or withdraw all or any elements of this Site, and to restrict access to some parts to registered users only. Infinite Aesthetics reserves the right to make changes to this Site at any time without notice.
- Your information
- Ownership of rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it are owned by or licensed to Infinite Aesthetics.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal use.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Accuracy of information and availability of this Site
- While we try to make sure that this Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- While we try to make sure that this Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
- Our liability
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We are not responsible for any business losses or losses to non-consumers.
- You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Where this Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Your use of a third party websites or resources may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party.
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site. You must not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Changes to the terms
- Dispute resolution
- If you wish to make a complaint in relation to goods you have purchased online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law and jurisdiction
This contract shall be governed and construed with the laws of New Zealand. The courts of New Zealand will have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and orders made pursuant to it.